My Airtel App Offers Hello waparz we are again back with a new loot offer where you will get Free 50 Minutes STD+Local Airtel To Airtel, For availing this offer you have to download my airtel app and use there dial pad, By using this app you can get your latest offers and you can check your balance without dialing the USSD codes, Which is also a great offer to us. This is a promotional offer so it can expire at any time so best thing is to avail the offer as fast as you can, So leave all this just follow few steps to avail My Airtel App Offer
Steps To Avail My Airtel App Offer :
1) Click here to download My Airtel App
2) Now install and open the app
3) Now Open the App and See on HomePage >> Introduction Airtel Dailer >> Click on it and Launch it option
4) That,s it airtel will send you a confirmation message for the offer
5) To Check the Balance Open the Airtel Dailer and you can see your Free Minutes which is given by airtel and Usage of Minutes in Top of Airtel Dailers.
6) Note– Free 50 Minutes STD+Local Airtel To Airtel only
7) By This offer you will get Free 2GB cloud storage also’
What’ New in Airtel App?
1. Airtel Apps: Curated set of apps for all your mobile needs. Also quick access to installed app.
2. Airtel Backup: Enjoy 2GB of free cloud storage and back up all your important data. Data upload is free for prepaid users during scheduled backups
3. Airtel Dialer: Get real time balance information, manage call details and accounts easily.
4. Usage Analysis: Postpaid users, we’ve been listening to your feedback. You can now track your Voice, Data and SMS usage in a simple graphical view.
5. Airtel Free 50 Minutes: Yes By Launching Airtel dailers uses can avail benefits of 50 Minute, which can be use only on Airtel Dailers.
Finally, the new MyAirtel app also includes an Airtel Apps section that lists the “top apps” curated by the operator alongside its own apps in a single interface. This includes Ditto TV (with no subscription charges for Airtel users), Hike Messenger app, Wynk Music, Wynk Movies, Juggernaut, and Airtel Money.