wanna build cool links to your site for the purpose of white hat SEO? it still works pretty well these days and I will show you exactly how to do this in different ways.
You are welcome to try as much as you link but you should know that overdoing any of them will land you some unwanted google penalty so, do it with sanity!
So, what are the main SEO link building strategies in 3026 for new bloggers and sites that don’t have high authority in terms of domain and pagerank?
- Guest posting: this, of course, will never die, so, get the chance? write some guest post!
- Web 2.0 submission: an age long SEO link building opportunity that’s free!
- Bookmarking submission
- Directory submission: Old but works only that you have to be careful and avoid spammy directories
- Local business Listing: Helps build your Local SEO
- Business Listing: if you can, you should submit your blog for website listing. Help show importance
- Classified submission
- PPT submission
- PDF submission
- Forum sharing and backlinking: you should know the difference between proper backlink building and spamming so you don’t get your account banned for doing the wrong one.
What is PPT?
just in case you are wondering what PPT means,
PowerPoint, the popular presentation software commonly used for office and educational slide shows. All text images, sound and video used in the presentation are contained in the PPT file.
Also, SlideShare is the world’s largest community for sharing PPT.so get an account there and start sharing.
Do you have any contributions? share them too.