9Mobile MoreTalk Tariff Plan | This post contains how to migrate to 9Mobile More Talk Tariff Plan. See benefits, subscription code and terms of usage.
9mobile MoreTalk tariff plan helps keep friends and families always connected across Nigeria.
This plan was previously called Etisalat MoreTalk before it was changed to 9Mobile MoreTalk.
It’s unique family & friends feature (you & me ) helps you stay in touch with all your loved ones.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re out of airtime, you can still make calls with 9Mobile receiver pays service, as well as great-value rates. MoreTalk has no charges or subscription fees.
The 9Mobile MoreTalk default tariff drops by half from 40k/sec to 25k/sec to all networks if you use up to ₦25 a day.
9Mobile MoreTalk Benefits
You stand a chance to enjoy the following benefits when you migrate to this call tariff plan.
- You enjoy the “You & me feature” that gives you ₦300 free for a week to call five 9mobile numbers when you recharge ₦200 or you get ₦100 if you recharge ₦100 for a week.
- You get free weekly browsing (10MB), simply recharge ₦100
- You also enjoy the receiver pays service that allows you make calls when you don’t have airtime while your receiver pays for the calls.
9Mobile MoreTalk Tariff Plan & Migration Code
How to Migrate To 9Mobile MoreTalk
- Dial 200 and press 1 on a new 9mobile sim or switch from an existing line by dialling *244*2#.
How many minutes will I get with N100 airtime on MoreTalk call plan?
Let’s do the calculations:
- First 60 secs: N0.40kobo X 60 seconds = N24.00 Naira (100 – 24 = N76.00 left)
- N100 (You and Me bonus) + N76.00 = N176
- N0.20kobo X 60 seconds = N12k
- So, with N100 recharge card, you will get > N176/N12 + (60 secs) ≅ 15 minutes 26 seconds