In this article, you will learn how to change or reset your yahoo password using your computer or mobile phone. As you already know that your Yahoo password gives you access to every Yahoo service you use.
It’s always a good idea to update your password regularly and to make sure it’s unique from other passwords you use. If you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset it for a fresh start.
Change your Yahoo password
- Go to the Yahoo Account Info page at https://edit.yahoo.com/config/eval_profile
- (Mobile only) tap the Menu icon Image of the mobile web version of the menu icon..
- Click Account Security.
- Click Change password.
- Enter and confirm your new password.
- Click Continue.
Change your password from a Yahoo app
- Open a Yahoo app that your account is signed in to.
- Tap the Menu icon Image of the Sidebar menu icon..
- Tap Manage Accounts.
- Beside your account, tap Account info.
- Tap Security Settings.
- Tap Change Password.
- Tap No, I want to change my password.
- Follow the on-screen prompts.