Is waec 2018 timetable out? When do we get waec timetable for 2018/2019 examination and how can I download it for free? This is the questions I have been getting from those who are interested in sitting for waec 2018 and don’t want to fail.
Waec 2018 timetable will be released soon and I will ensure to update you with the latest waec timetable news immediately the official waec timetable has been released for 2018. Also, I have compiled the full waec syllabus and hot topics for 2018. Click here to download all the syllabus and topics for your May/June waec examination.
If you have ever asked any of the questions below:
- When will waec 2018 start?
- When will the waec form close?
- Is waec 2018 timetable really our?
- When will waec timetable be out for 2018/2019?
You don’t need to wait for waec to be close before you begin preparations. The earlier you begin adequate preparations the better for you. Begin now by tackling your weak points. Start by understanding the difficult subjects.
The waec Timetable 2018 Will Be Available In:
- Nigeria only
- Sierra Leone and
1. Difference in Time on Question Paper and Timetable: Where the duration indicated on the question paper differs from that on the timetable, the one on the question paper should be followed.
2. Question Papers to be Given Out in Advance of the Dates They Are to be Taken:
(i) Visual Art 3;
- Paper 3A – Instructions will be given to schools two weeks before the paper is due to be taken.
- Paper 3B – Question paper sill be given to candidates two weeks before it is due to be taken.
- Paper 3C – Candidates will be required to execute their projects within six months of the examination year. The period of submission of art pieces will be communicated to schools by the Council.
(ii) General Knowledge-In-Art Paper 3; The question paper for General Knowledge-In-Art 3 will be given to candidates two weeks before the paper is due to be taken.
(iii) Block Laying, Bricklaying and Concrete Works 3 (Practical); Question paper will be given to candidates three days before the paper is due to be taken.
(iv) Project Work Papers; The question papers for project work for Basketry, Graphic Design, Leatherwork, Ceramics, Sculpture, Picture Making, Textiles, Jewellery, Painting & Decoration, Dyeing & Bleaching and Leather Goods Manufacturing & Repair will be forwarded to candidates two weeks in advance of the examination. The exact date for the delivery of question papers to candidates will be communicated to them through their schools.
3. Extra Time for Blind, Deaf and Dumb Candidates: Blind, deaf and dumb candidates should be allowed one and half times…
Keep checking for fresh updates… Good luck