UNIBEN Part Time Degree Admission Form And Exam Date For 2018
Uniben Part time degree admission form is out for 2018. The authorities of University of Benin (UNIBEN) has also announced the screening date for candidates who applied for part-time admission into the school for the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
The University of Benin, Part Time Entrance Screening Test will hold on Saturday, 20th January 2018 as from 12 Noon at the Ugbowo Campus; UNIBEN.
All candidates who applied for admission into the programme are to confirm their exacvenue from their Online Application record as from Wednesday 17TH JANUARY 2018 as from 12 NOON.
How To Print Your Exam Schedule
-Enter your Application Number in the space provided
-Then click on “Submit” and proceed to check your exam details
UNIBEN PART-TIME DEGREE ADMISSION 2018
The available programs for Uniben partime are?
- B. A. (English and Literature);
- B. A. (International Studies and Diplomacy);
- B. A. (Mass Communication);
- B. A. (Ed) (Adult Education);
- B. A. (Ed) (Adult Education, English & Literature);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education, Economics and Statistics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education, Political Science);
- B. A. (Ed) (History);
- B. A. (Ed) (French);
- B. A. (Ed) (Fine Arts);
- B. A. (Ed) (Edo Language);
- B. A. (Ed) (Religious Studies);
- B. A. (Ed) (Eng. & Literature);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Biology);
- B. Sc (Ed) (Chemistry);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Computer Science);
- B. Sc (Ed) (Integrated Science);
- B. Sc (Ed) (Mathematics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Physics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Social Studies);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Human Kinetics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Health Education);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Environmental Education);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Economics & Statistics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Geography & Regional Planning);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Political Science);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Educational Management);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Library and Information Science);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Childhood and Primary Education)
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Agricultural Education);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Business Education with options in Accounting Education and Office Technology and Management);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Home Economics Education);
- B. Sc (Ed) (Industrial and Technical Education with options in Automobile, Electrical/Electronics, Building/Woodwork and Metal Work Technology);
- B. Sc. (Accounting);
- B. Sc. (Banking and Finance);
- B. Sc. (Industrial Physics);
- B. Sc. (Computer Science);
- B.Sc. (Statistics)
- B. Sc. (Public Administration);
- B. Sc. (Social Work);
REQUIREMENTS FOR UNIBEN PART TIME DEGREE ADMISSION 2018
The General University Admission Requirements that apply uniformly across the Faculties as well as the Specific Faculty Admission Requirements are displayed on the University websites: https://uniben.edu.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNIBEN PART-TIME DEGREE ADMISSION
The procedure for the 2018/2019 Central Entrance Examination (CEEE) Entry Screening application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.myuniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal.
- Click on My Uniben Portal at the top of the display page to proceed.
- On the https://myuniben.org click on ‘Online Application’ (top of front page).
- Click on Apply and read the instructions carefully before clicking on Continue.
- To start the application process, Click on ‘Start a New Application’, provide all required information and click on PAY WITH CARD.
- It will direct you to click on a link: Click here to open a window that will take you to Interswitch WebPAY site to make the payment.
- Do not close the window where you were directed to click on the above link. After a successful payment, go to the window and click on After a successful payment click here to proceed to Application.
- Please follow the instructions to pay the application fee of N12,050.00 (The fee excludes other charges), excluding Interswitch and Portal Services charges with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any Commercial Bank.
- However you must copy your application number and reference number because you will require it to resume your application.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule.
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.