Gumtree South Africa – Gumtree.co.za online Classified Advertisement
Gumtree.co.za is a British website where you can post different category of ads. Gumtree is an online classified and also a community website.
The site is developed by Simeon crookall and Michael Pennington for the purpose of connecting the Australians, South African and New Zealanders who just arrived at the country i.e Britain and are needing the help of getting good accommodation, employment opportunity, and meeting people since they are new in the country.
Classified ads on Gumtree South Africa are either free or you will be charged depending on the product class and the geographical market. gumtree is one of the top 30 websites in the UK that receive 14.8 million unique visitors monthly according to the traffic audit in 2010. the platform is the UK’s largest site for local community classified. in the UK, Australia, South Africa, and Singapore gumtree is the number 1 classified site in these countries.
Features of Gumtree.co.za
- Since the largest classes of advertisements on the platform are ”goods for sale”.the website is also a home for 200,000 motors listings across the united kingdom at any time.about
- Gumtree uses different social media means to communicate news and information the brand they are selling.
- Although the site is a free listing website but provides it users with paid promotional options to increase advert visibility.
- Users of the app can also pay to bump up the advert they posted in the listings.
- They also extend its services to all business customers. this site begins to sell classified advertising packages to different companies, looking to post multiple properties and job vacancies in recent years ago.
- The website publicize paid classified listings options and also displays advertising on their website.
How to sign up for gumtree account
- Launch your browser and log in to the website at www.gumtree.co.za or click HERE
- On the web page of the website locate the ”my gumtree” button and click on it.
- After clicking on the button locate the ”register” button and click on it.
- provide your electronic mail address and click on the register button to confirm your account.
- With the information above you have successfully registered your account.
How to login your account
After registering your account you have to log in to the account to be a full member of gumtree.co.za.
- Launch your web browser and log in to the platform
- Locate my gumtree button and click on it.
- After clicking on the button on the webpage, select the login button.
- Provide your registered email address and the password on the login field and click on login button
- Instantly, you have access to your account, and if you don’t want to log in with password simply click on the ”log in without password(beta). after clicking on the button you will be redirected to another page, just provide your email address on the field and click on the next button to confirm your account.
Note: You have access to log in your account with your Facebook account, just click on ”log in with Facebook” button and provide your Facebook ID and password.