Graduate Trainees Recruitment at UBA Bank
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Reference #: GTLAG001
Contract Type: Permanent
- Are you a graduate? completed NYSC and below 27 years?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
- Minimum Educational level – B.Sc. in any related discipline
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 1st October, 2018.
Searches: Latest Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria Today 2018 – 2019, Hot Nigerian Jobs , Recent Job Vacancies in Nigeria , Jobs in Banks, Telecom, Oil & Gas, NGO in Lagos , Abuja , PH.
Check out all 2018 hot jobs and verified Jobs in Nigeria Today. We post valid job vacancies in all fields and industries in Nigeria.
View Jobs in Lagos, Abuja and all states in Nigeria. Never miss a job with MyJobMag as we post job opportunities from HR professionals. MyJobMag is the best job website in Nigeria.
Check out all current openings, verified vacancies and latest jobs in Nigeria 2018. Jobs in Banks, Telecom, Oil & Gas, NGO, Engineering companies etc. Recruitment in Nigeria today