Job Vacancies at Emerald Foods and Beverage Company Limited
Emerald Foods & Beverage Company Limited is a major player in the Food & Beverage Sector. We are a health and wellness benefits company specialized in the production of MANGERO premium bottled water. All our products are made with the assurance of high quality in a super hygienic environment equipped with world class state of the art processing machinery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head/Manager, Internal Control
- We are urgently recruiting for the position of Head/Manager Internal Control.
- Responsible for implementing, directing and overseeing the auditing and compliance programs across the organisation.
- Conducts and directs audits and ongoing reviews of organisation controls, operating procedures for all departments,and compliance with policies,procedures and regulations.
- Reviews and appraises the soundness, effectiveness, and proper application of accounting and financial controls, compliance procedures and controls and timeliness of documentation generation.
- Assesses the adequacy and extent of programs designed to safeguard organisation assets.
- Conduct reviews of all operating procedures,company controls and compliance measures to determine any potential hazards or breaches of conduct
- Compiles and issues reports detailing conclusions and providing recommendations for improvements.
- Directs and appraises the activities of audit and compliance personnel.
- Serves as liaison for all external audit and regulatory agencies.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting. Must have Chartered (in Accounting prcatise)
- Minimum of 5 years experience in similar position or in Auditing.
Job Title: Corporate Communications & Brand Manager
- Leading and managing the internal & external communications and media relations for the organisation.
- Assisting with the design and development of a media relations strategy that promotes, protects and builds on the organisation’s reputation and ensures alignment with company strategies and priorities.
- Creating a positive media profile and positioning for the organisation, handles all communication with the media un-behalf of the organisation
- Provide communications advice to all units.
- Ensuring efficient and effective use of communications channels, reviewing and updating to meet audience requirements
- Working closely with retained PR agency and media freelancers
- Managing organisation’s media issues and crisis management to ensure good public image for the organisation.
- Ensure to present required sustainability and corporate reputation.
- Support review and prepare media Q&A documents for company
- Support with Corporate Reputation Management and Crisis Communications Planning.
- Manage, write plus edit all employee communications inclusive of newsletter articles, video scripts, news updates, company collateral materials, speeches as well as varied communication
- B.Sc/HND in Communication, Journalism, PR or . Social Sciences.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in similar position.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the Heading of the Email.
Application Deadline 28th September, 2018.
Searches: Latest Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria Today 2018 – 2019, Hot Nigerian Jobs , Recent Job Vacancies in Nigeria , Jobs in Banks, Telecom, Oil & Gas, NGO in Lagos , Abuja , PH.
Check out all 2018 hot jobs and verified Jobs in Nigeria Today. We post valid job vacancies in all fields and industries in Nigeria.
View Jobs in Lagos, Abuja and all states in Nigeria. Never miss a job with MyJobMag as we post job opportunities from HR professionals. MyJobMag is the best job website in Nigeria.
Check out all current openings, verified vacancies and latest jobs in Nigeria 2018. Jobs in Banks, Telecom, Oil & Gas, NGO, Engineering companies etc. Recruitment in Nigeria today